SustainIt are a sustainability data consultancy and provide Managed and Professional Services to large corporates. This includes data assurance, software selection, implementation and support as well as advice and training on how to collect and report on sustainability data.
We are looking for a sales professional who will manage the new business pipeline, help support our new business revenue targets and focus on developing existing customer relationships in the UK, Europe and US.
Reporting to Commercial Director.
• Manage new lead generation process
• Develop and grow new business pipeline in line with the sales
• Write, maintain and execute account development plans for existing clients
• Achieve existing client revenue objectives including up-sell targets
• Achieve new business revenue targets
• Effective use of all internal systems and processes including accurate maintenance of CRM system
• Attend sales meetings and produce accurate progress reports
• Assist with production of high quality, value driven proposals, presentations and RFP responses
• Attend conferences and events
• Keep up to date with industry trends and developments
• At least 2+ years new business sales and account development experience with corporate clients
• Proven ability to exceed sales targets and grow revenue streams
• Good team player with proven ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and team members
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong presentation and customer service skills
• Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/deadlines under pressure
• An interest in sustainability would be an advantage