• Running activities so that the health & well-being benefits of woodland can be
enjoyed by all (including those with dementia, mental health issues & learning
• Providing free orchards for schools .
• Supporting volunteering, helping people shape where they live & acquire new
• Advising landowners on woodland management getting at least 50% of woods
cared for & contributing to their business by 2020.
• Campaigning for woodland creation as part of the Forest of Avon & supporting
owners to plant new woodlands.
• Planting trees & caring for local woodlands through tree dedications & legacies.
• Selling discounted English-grown fruit trees & bushes for gardens & allotments to
support local growing.
• Working with business to deliver a range of local Corporate Social Responsibility
• Get more people learning & working outdoors by training Forest School Leaders,
education & care professionals;