A bespoke online workshop by Sustainable Results Lab and The Future Economy Network, on how to use neuroscience to make your marketing more successful & sustainable.
"Our marketing hasn’t worked."
It’s one of the most common complaints we hear from business leaders.
You’ve invested lots of time and money in a new marketing agency or campaign, but the results are underwhelming or damn right disappointing.
It doesn’t have to be this way.
Join Sustainable Results Lab & The Future Economy Network for a half-day workshop to learn about the latest science behind why people buy what they do.
1. How to apply the latest learnings from neuroscience, behavioural economics and the social sciences to improve your sales and marketing
2. The four steps every sustainable business should take to grow customer numbers
3. How to apply behavioural insights to increase average order values
4. How to avoid the most common mistakes that hamper business growth.
We will equip you with practical, data-backed tools that you can use straight away to improve your business.
You can find out more about this opportunity by reading our blog.
Examples of how people like you have already used this research:
• Overhauling website copy to engage higher-value clients
• Simplifying customer journeys to make it easier for people to buy your product or services
• Rethinking client proposals to increase the number of people who say yes
• Transforming pricing strategies to increase average order values
This free workshop is aimed at businesses working in the low carbon and environmental goods and services sector.
It’s for you if you:
• Are excited about building a low carbon economy
• Have ambitious plans to reach and engage more people using the latest tools and techniques
• Love learning
• Enjoy applying research and data to continually improve what you do
To enable us to give you personalised support and advice, places are limited to 12 people. To apply for a place, please book a provisional place and we will get back to you for further consideration.
Please note, the booking form is an application. Once you have applied, we will contact you to discuss your place.
We may share your Name, Job Title & Company with the other delegates & speakers to this event only. If you don’t want this information to be shared please let us know when you apply for a place.
We take photos at our events for marketing purposes, if you don’t want your picture taken please let us know.