This two hour on line training session will cover the basic principles of ventilation, its link to building performance, moisture control in buildings and indoor air quality.
Vince House and Peter King of Aereco will discuss:
- Why we need to ventilate buildings
- Overview of each recognised ventilation system and others
- Example of calculating ventilation rates in accordance with Part F
- The damage moisture can do to buildings and how to minimise this
- Testing & commissioning systems
- Best practice and guidance for installation’
Vince will also demonstrate the various ventilation systems available today, how to identify them and the capabilities of each system. This training session will have several Q&A breaks to allow participants to ask questions of the speakers.