Founded in 2002, Optimised Energy is a leading energy services company providing a range of strategy, consulting, and managed services across utilities. We work with large private and public-sector energy users to develop and implement energy strategies from procurement to efficiency and everything in between. The managed services and technology approach enable our clients to reduce cost and maximise efficiency throughout the utility management process. With a combined team of highly trained analysts, engineers and technologists, the company operates from two office locations in Blackpool and Bristol providing national coverage. Optimised Energy is a certified B Corp, which means it has met rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency which represents its commitment to goals outside of shareholder profit.
We are looking for a Bureau Administrator to join our fast-growing Bureau team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an administration background and interest in energy and the environment to progress their career and develop new skills within a young, ambitious team working for some of the UK's largest energy consumers.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Receive, log and enter utility invoices/meter reads to our database and complete all invoice checking and tariff-based validation
• Raise queries and support the resolution of errors with suppliers when invoices are incorrect.
• Provide standard reports with commentary, complete and on-time to clients
• Attend client meetings
• Assist line manager and direct client team with day to day recurring tasks
• Develop a personal training plan to achieve professional qualification(s)
You will be expected to have:
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Good team player
• Excellent organisation skills
• Basic excel skills
No prior experience is required, although track record within administrative/data processing roles desirable.
What We Offer You:
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary and lots of benefits. These include:
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 30 with length of service
• Option to buy or sell up to 3 days’ holiday per year
• Contributory pension scheme
• 1 day to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Biannual company away days
• Friendly, flexible, and dynamic team working environment
• Working closely with people at all levels of the organisation
• Opportunities for career progression, including a designated training budget
We celebrate diversity and value equal opportunity; We want to build a team which represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, and we decide employment based on merit and potential.