Passionate about trees and woodlands? Experienced in fundraising, working with business and customer care? Committed to growing your role with a successful charity? If so, we have just the job for you.
Principal Roles (Working to the Executive Director):
1. Developing and running targeted campaigns to raise the profile of the Trust and its services with business, other key sectors and the general public
2. Following up interest from campaigns and more widely, to secure sponsorship and long-term support for the Trust
3. Attending occasional events & activities which support the Trust’s existing partnerships and help create new ones
4. Responding to media interest in our work and working with partners and individually to generate press interest
5. Running our social media accounts and growing our audiences
6. Deputising for the Executive Director as required.
• Flexible working days
• Working from home (all staff are home-based)
• Home base does not need to be in Bristol/ Avon, provided all duties can be fulfilled
• Payment for approved mileage incurred within Bristol/ Avon
• Huge potential to continue and grow the role.