(flexible on part time, job share and full time)
• Shape our content and play a key role in the technical and marketing team.
• Awesome Team, Exciting Projects.
• Central office location in Paintworks
We are looking for an awesome digital marketing executive who would like to work in a creative tech and data environment here at SustainIt. We need 1-2 years relevant experience with (but not limited to) website management, social media management/content creation for the B2B markets, marketing (agency side or small business) and client/account management. You’ve either learnt your skills on the job or have learnt through studying a relevant degree – we don’t mind which.
What you'll be doing:
Day to day you will work closely with the Marketing Manager to help drive the new strategy, as well as the wider creative/tech team. As we are a small business, every here wears many hats so there is opportunity to try your hand at most things but your core focus will be to show creative, editorial and analytical skills and be able use your own skills to create and design layouts for promotional activities, online and offline for B2B marketing.
Key responsibilities will include:
• B2B content creation focussing on Tech, Data and Sustainability
• Website management including maintaining updates, SEO, blogs and other online materials
• E-marketing/Newsletter creation
• Ongoing reporting on digital marketing performance and suggestions for changes or new ideas to improve it
• Events and Conference marketing material creation
• Competitor analysis and reporting, keeping up to date with our vendors, partners and client’s digital activity
• Initiative to research and development new ways of connecting with potential B2B clients
What experience you'll need to apply for this role?
Strong SEO knowledge (Essential)
Web and digital technical skills
A love of both process and delivery
1-2 years B2B marketing experience
Experience of tools like Google Analytics, Google Search Console
Previous experience working in a B2B tech/software/marketing environment
Joining our team here at SustainIt means a fantastic package including:
• Competitive salary – tell us what you think you’re worth
• Flexible working
• 22 days + bank holidays
• Your birthday off
• Cycle2work and an annual bike service
• Regular office challenges to win veg boxes, vouchers and more
• Out of the office away days and team building events throughout the year