Ecojam Bath is seeking a creative digital marketing assistant to help to promote Ecojam Bath and make it the 'go to' place for green and ethical events, jobs, news and free stuff in the city. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a mover and shaker in Bath’s green scene, and build a track record in digital marketing.
Ecojam Bath has been running for 3 years, and was the second Ecojam hub to launch after Bristol went live back in 2009. The Bath community have responded so well to the launch of Ecojam in our wonderful city, but with so much fantastic green action happening in Bath, Ecojam Bath Project Manager, Becky Fox, is in need of a fellow Ecojammer to help keep tabs on the green scene in Bath and create engaging digital content to spread the Ecojam message far and wide.
- A self-starter?
- Passionate about local green activities?
- Addicted to social media?
- Well-connected to Bath's green scene (advantage)?
- Keen to get more people involved in sustainable living?
- Creating engaging social media content and sharing across our platforms
- Creating the monthly Ecojam newsletter (on mailchimp) and building our newsletter mailing list
- Assisting with researching 'what's on' across Bath's green scene and uploading content onto Ecojam Bath (when required)
- Networking within Bath's green scene and engaging with local green organisations
- Assisting with marketing Ecojam’s services (e.g. jobs and directory) to businesses and organisations
- Minimum commitment of about 6 hours per week
- The role can fit around your life (or organisation’s work)
For further details please email Becky Fox firstname.lastname@example.org