A rare and exciting opportunity to work at the heart of a successful international and ethical business. You’ll be marketing all the fantastic health and environmental benefits of Natracare’s eco-friendly period products.
The role is broad and varied, and a chance to demonstrate a range of your excellent PR and marketing skills. Here’s a taster of what’s expected:
- Lead some exciting new PR campaigns, from inception through to post-campaign analysis
- Develop our media relations by considering fresh news hooks, creating catchy content and feeding stories to journalists
- Work with our social media manager, our USA marketing officer, and the wider sales and marketing team to support ongoing campaigns and activities.
- Make suggestions for developing our marketing activities, considering all consumer touch points
- Work with the marketing manager to suggest and devise marketing strategy and objectives, as well as taking a leading role in implementing the activities
- Coordinate the team’s marketing activities by updating internal planning documents and arranging marketing meetings
- Work with PR companies or external partners when needed
- Attend events and shows occasionally, and help to deliver these successfully
- A marketing, PR or communications professional ideally with 3 years’ relevant experience
- A creative flair, paired with a strategic mind and an analytical approach
- An energetic drive to create and sustain momentum on projects, and see them through to delivery
- An ability to take ownership of marketing campaigns, whilst also providing a helpful supporting role for activities that other team members are managing
- It’s a juggling act, but you’ll be good at prioritising activities and working to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- German language skills would be useful and beneficial
- A strong affinity for the brand values is a distinct advantage
Natracare is the world’s leading brand of organic and natural personal care products. Our mission is the same today as it was when founded in 1989; to provide women with a healthy and environmentally friendly alternative to their monthly hygiene products. We’re a Bristol based family run business, with a strong ethical drive and a passion to do things better. Staff are treated to a weekly organic fruit box, a beautiful wildlife garden to sit in at lunchtimes, shower facilities for cyclists and a bonus scheme.
Job details and application
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months. We are looking to recruit for 21-25 hours a week. The closing date is Wednesday 25th July.