LettUs Grow is a fast-paced and environmentally conscious start-up based in the heart of Bristol. We design technology for indoor farms with the mission to reduce the waste and carbon footprint of fresh produce by enabling anyone, anywhere, to grow nutritious produce near its point of consumption.
As Procurement Officer at LettUs Grow, you will be a crucial member of our farm delivery team team, specifically responsible for the procurement associated with all LettUs Grow vertical farm builds.
You can expect to be delegated responsibility at an early stage and will have a real opportunity to progress as the company scales. This role is ideal for a hard working, positive and organised applicant who is keen to grow with an impact-led startup.
We look forward to welcoming you to our diverse team of horticulturists, growers, engineers, marketeers and operational experts, to design and build the next generation of indoor farming technology together.
£23,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent upon experience alongside a benefits package designed to foster your personal and professional development.
March 8th, 2021
- Assist in the delivery and maintenance of installations around the UK.
- Improve upon existing procurement processes.
- Manage and oversee the entire procurement process for all LettUs Grow vertical farm builds.
- Communicate realistic procurement statuses to internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with suppliers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Manage warehouse stock.
Who are you?
- You’re an organised person capable of managing various suppliers, contractors and deadlines.
- You enjoy learning about different areas of a business and you’re keen to get involved with lots of different projects.
- Sustainability is important to you and you relish the opportunity to grow with an environmental and ethical organisation.
- You care about your peers, your work and the wider world.
- You’re optimistic and have a positive attitude.
- You get satisfaction from doing your job well.
What you need:
- Professional experience in a procurement or similar position.
- Experience managing stock control.
- Open, honest and professional communication skills.
- Very strong organisational skills exemplified by professional and/or academic experiences.
- An understanding of electromechanical systems.
- Experience in engineering applications.
- Understanding of the vertical farming industry.
- Practical workshop experience and/or hands on work experience.