Ecojam is already the most active sustainability network in Bristol, with almost 5000 members, and an incredible 300+ events and 250+ jobs posted each year. Moving forward, we now have a new website and brand, but are looking for a dedicated project manager, with a talent for communications, networking and PR, to build on our success in Bristol and manage and grow the Ecojam Bristol community: www.ecojam.org/ecojam-bristol
Ecojam will provide you with the tools to link up green activity and get more people involved in sustainable living in Bristol. As project manager, you will encourage local organisations and people to make use of Ecojam’s services, and disseminate and stimulate interaction with content. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a mover and shaker in Bristol’s green scene, and make a real and lasting impact.
- A self-starter?
- Passionate about local green activities?
- Addicted to social media?
- Keen to get more people involved in sustainable living?
- Responsibility for Ecojam Bristol
- Moderating content, photo editing, and editorially prioritising content
- Disseminating, sharing and discussing content on social media networks
- Promoting Ecojam to the public and representing Ecojam at local events
- Networking within your local green scene
- Marketing Ecojam’s services (e.g. jobs and directory) to local businesses and organisations
- Maintaining and growing our database of green businesses, organisations and projects
- Minimum commitment of about 6 hours per week for at least one year
- The role can fit around your life (or organisation’s work)
- This role is voluntary and you should primarily be motivated by connecting green activity and getting more people involved in sustainable living
- However, you will receive commission (starting at 20%) on any income from featured listings (jobs, directory and events)
For the full job specification, please email email@example.com