We have two new exciting roles for Sales & Marketing Executives, to help support the business development of our international ethical company.
Working in the sales and marketing team will give you a busy, exciting and varied workload. The team are responsible for the distribution, sales and marketing of Natracare in over 60 countries. This means keeping in touch with our current distributors and wholesalers, seeking out new opportunities for distribution, as well as growing brand awareness through marketing and communications.
Each team member is responsible for a portfolio of existing customers across several countries. No two days will be the same, but as an outline, here are some of the duties involved in the role:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers, communicating important brand updates and company news and actively listening to the customer’s needs
- Identify and pursue new sales opportunities at retail and distribution level
- Conduct store visits where appropriate, engaging with retailers to support sales
- Research market trends, competitor activity and new marketing opportunities, identifying areas to improve brand awareness and presence
- Arrange promotions, advertising, and other marketing activities as guided by the Marketing Manager
- Attend and assist in the organisation of trade shows and exhibitions
- Actively contribute to the improvement of our communications including sales materials such as presentations, leaflets or videos
- Contribute to the improvement of website content in your language
- Respond to consumer enquiries and product questions in your language
- Strong competency in German / Spanish
- Some prior experience in a sales or business development role is a strong advantage
- A confident and comfortable communicator, at ease making conversation with anyone and everyone
- Strong written skills, with a professional and friendly approach
- Exceptional organisation, managing short-term and long-term projects in a timely manner
- Good initiative, and a solutions-driven attitude
- Has a strategic approach to working, carefully prioritising workload and creating your own deadlines
- An affinity to the Natracare ethos and company values
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Who we are
Natracare is the world’s leading brand of organic and natural personal care products. Our mission is to provide women with a healthy and environmentally friendly alternative to their monthly hygiene products. We are a Bristol based family owned business with a strong ethical drive. Staff are treated to a weekly organic fruit box, a beautiful wildlife garden to sit in at lunchtimes and shower facilities for cyclists. Take a look at our website to learn more!