We are looking for an awesome Technical Systems Consultant who would like to work in a creative data environment here at SustainIt. This job will ideally suit a 3rd or 4th year student, Carer or someone with other commitments. We’re looking for a fantastic trouble shooter who loves solving problems and is able to think outside of the box. We need 1-2 years relevant experience with windows server, active directory and Office 365 along with any working knowledge of coding, BI tools, web admin or other tech.
At SustainIt we look for potential rather than qualifications. Your potential and development is just as significant as your experience and we are looking for people who demonstrate an open mindset, showing us that they are willing to try new things and adapt to new situations. We’re not interested in where you qualified but we are interested in you as a person.
Joining our team here at SustainIt means a fantastic package including:
• Salary £19,000-25,000 (pro rata)
• Flexible working and working at home
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Bike2work and an annual bike service
• Regular office challenges to win veg boxes, vouchers and more
• Out of the office away days and team building events
• Beautiful offices with shower and lunch facilities
We have a full job ad if you’d like to download it from our blog.
Send us your CV with an email telling us about yourself, how you have an active interest in new technologies and how you see data and creativity working together.
Email Katie at email@example.com. We are a Disability Confident committed employer. Strictly no agencies please.